Sep 27, 2010

As I Expected...

HAHA!
I made it.
Well I hope you all read my yesterday's post, because this is highly related... if not, do that now!
So rain haven't stopped yet, which means it was raining 48 hours now and as I expected yesterday, the weather is bitch and I should re-name myself to Unlucky today. I had to go for run in cold, windy, rainy day (yes one of these days you wouldn't even get dog outside - as we say in Czech rep.) And I survived. It wasn't that bad and I guess I should get use to it since I decided to run during winter time as well and I'm super scared of treadmills. I even wasn't cold as I expected and yes my jacket and Nike+ armband are water-resistant. Good news I suppose since I will have to experience this type of weather more and more often.
But looking back to my today's run I found one great advantage. If you are uncomfortable like me, that everyone is staring at you, well someone will hardly be sitting outside on the benches...


Have great night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment