Sep 26, 2010

The Weather


Sunday... my official resting day! I actually never listened my training programme about resting days until today. I've been running 8 days in a row now, so I guess today I should listen and really take a break. But you know what? I woke up this morning (it was an hour ago) and took a look outside, it has been raining whole night and it doesn't seems to stop anytime soon. I was born with surname lucky or happy and this is the proof, not that it's important, at least it won't tease me to go outside and enjoy autumn. And now, talking about how happy I am, If it will rain tomorrow I'm screwed... I've been avoiding the day when I have to go for my run in the rain and I'm not planning on going anytime soon, even the day will come one day, that's for sure. Do you run in rain? Do I have to? I have nice running jacket from my last internship, but I was using it just for cold days, not raining. How do I know it's water-resistant? And what about my Nike+ iPod case, they say it's water resistant, but for run in SUCH a rain?
Are people crazy to run in days like these? 
And you readers, just wait for my post when it's snowing...



2 comments:

  1. Mother Nature conspired to give you a day of rest today, but when she throws 6 feet of snow at you, I expect you to kick her butt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was actually Nike Coach, who gave me a rest day... Mother Nature just went crazy today and it happened on my rest day... But I will get over the rain and snow... you're my motivation...

    ReplyDelete