Oct 7, 2010

I'm Looser

Hello everyone.
It's nice to check stats and see that you read, it motivates me to write even more.
As I said in almost every previous post, I want to be honest here. So moment of truth... The last day I went running was Monday. What a shame! Here in Czech republic the school starts this week, or around this week, every school has it different, so it's kind of a busy time at universities. And I have to get used to wake up early, because I don't have time to run in evening. Well I woke up this morning, school starts at 9 a.m. today and believe or not I looked outside and didn't even want to go there. I feel horrible. It's gonna be worse and worse and I know that... I have to fight with it.
Oh and I found apartment and now hold your breath, with running track 5 minutes by walk far. Isn't that a sign I should put my running shoes on?
And how do you deal with lazy, cold days? Let me know in comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment