Sep 24, 2010

Positive Cheating

So as I mentioned before, I joined training programme, called Walk To Run, which basically tells me what to do every day of my run. It changes every week as I'm getting more advanced, by adding more of running minutes into the schedule. Well this week should be week 4 of my running experience and I'm currently on 3 minutes walk 2 minutes run and repeat 5x times and every second day 15 minutes walk 2 minutes run, which is what I was supposed to do today, but you know that feeling when you are dressed up for running and you are walking in the city between normally dressed up people? So I pushed myself and instead of plan I ran the whole time of my today's workout. Big success my friends, because I was never able to last for 14 minutes of workout. I'm really proud and also tired... 

Oh and I don't run like a duck anymore... If you're having this muscle pain problem, herbal gel and stretching helped a lot.


Tereza

No comments:

Post a Comment